Owning a business today is a very different proposition to years gone by, with increased demands from multiple sources being the new normal. This has manifested itself in less time spent on clients/patients and more time spent managing the business.
Sector specialists like ourselves could allow you to save time by having finance approved before deciding which supplier(s) you wish to deal with. This works well if you intend to shop around or attend a trade show, and puts you in a strong negotiating position by having your funding in place. You can then decide which supplier(s) best meet your requirements and simply state Braemar Finance as your method of funding.
Applying for finance with Braemar Finance is straightforward, here we describe the simple process we follow to make a finance application.
Please note that all finance is subject to status and terms and conditions apply.
- Identify the equipment you want (or the amount you need)
- Contact Braemar Finance
- We clarify the conversation with a list of the information required to submit a finance application on your behalf
- Typical information required to support an application includes:
(a) Personal details, e.g. date of birth, home address
(b) Copy of accounts
(c) Copy of bank statements for the current account
(d) Statement of Assets and Liabilities (for larger proposals)
(e) Financial projections and business plans (for new start-ups)
The underwriter can make an informed decision based on the information received – the more accurate the information received is, the quicker the response and the more time saved.
- A finance application is then prepared and submitted
- Our experienced underwriters will assess the case on its own merit (we have no automated underwriter decisions at Braemar Finance for our asset finance)
- Confirmation of the decision will come direct from your Braemar Finance contact and is confirmed in writing. This will normally be completed within 8 working hours from receipt of the full application
- Braemar Finance request an invoice from your chosen supplier(s) to be sent directly to us
- On receipt of the invoice we will arrange an appointment for you to sign your finance agreement
- Once signed we pay your supplier and start the monthly repayment schedule
If you need assistance at any stage of the process, our team, with nationwide coverage and dedicated local area managers, are here to help ensure the process is seamless.
For more information, contact a member of our team.